We are empanelled with Orissa Space Odisha Space Applications Centre(ORSAC) for execution of Forest Diversification Projects across Indian States. We have executed following projects and many of the projects are under execution
- Establishment of Primary & Secondary control points using DGPS for proposed Forest Diversion work in connection with preparation of Geo‐referenced boundary map of 765 KV line‐1 & II for Sambalpur district.
- Establishment of Secondary Control points using DGPS for proposed Forest Diversion work for MESCO Steels Ltd.
- DGPS Survey of Reference Point/Pillars of Forest areas within mining lease area
- Geo-referencing of Cadastral Sheets under Forest land Diversion for construction of Railway Track from Jharsiguda to Chinchinada in Jharsiguda district.
- Geo-referencing of Cadastral Sheets under Forest land Diversion for construction of 4000 MW Odisha Ultra Mega Power Project
- DGPS and ETS survey of Mining Lease boundary/pillars in Odisha.
- DGPS Survey of forest land proposed for diversion for Road construction